2072012


9


If I go to the bike course after a long school day Thomas comes to walk beside me. "I'm sorry about this morning." He says. "It does not matter, I think it’s really nice from you." I say with a little blush on my cheeks. "Shall we go for a drink?" Asks Thomas a little shy. "Yes, that’s okay." I say. We cycle to a small pub on the other side of town "as a distraction" Thomas had said. The ride to the pub was very quiet, we both don’t knew anything to talk about, what it made very uncomfortable.



"Beer? or something else?" asked Thomas to me. "Surprise me." I say with a smile. "You're already 16, aren’t you?" He asks for verification. "Yes" I say. Thomas goes to the bar and ordered our drinks. Thomas put the two glasses of beer on the table and go sit gainst me. "So ..." he says.



"I'll go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back." I say and walk to the toilet. I glance in the mirror at myself, "You look good, just like always." To hear a familiar voice behind me say. I turn to the doorway and see where Gregory leaning against the doorjamb. "Go away!" I scream. He closes the door behind him and turns him locked "Esther, quiet." He walks up to me and every step he comes closer to me I put one back. But then I am against the wall. But he is still walking to me until he was a foot away from me. "Go away!" I say again. My look scared and he sees that. "Are you afraid of your boyfriend?" He asks with a grin. "You are my ex." I say. "No! Really not, you still love me." He says. He bows his head to me his lips hang, I try to push him away but he grabs me by my wrists and pushes them against the wall. He kisses me, I boggle against it but he is too strong. Then I suddenly rammed the door "Hey!" I hear an unfamiliar voice calling. Gregory let me loose and frightened. I run into an toilet and lock it. "Bitch!" He yells. He pounds on the door of the toilet cubicle. "Come out!" He yells. But I am still on the toilet door banged. Gregory screams and slams the door. But then I hear a door open. "Man what are you doing?" Said an unfamiliar voice. And then I hear Thomas' voice “Esther! Where are you?" He says. "That slut of you sitting here." Says Gregory and I hear a thump on the door. And then I hear a bang. "Call her never again like that." I heard Thomas say angry. I turn the toilet door lock and open it a crack. I see through that little crack in everything; Gregory sitting on the ground with his hands on his face, Thomas with a confused look to watch and have no clue what to do. I open the door and walk off to Thomas, I give him a hug. I feel tears welling up and do not hinder them. "Are you okay?" Asks Thomas. "What has he done?" "Can we please go, I want as quickly as possible." I say. "Sure" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment