2072012


11


When I wake up I am not in my own bedroom, but Thomas bedroom. Thomas arms are around me. He's still asleep and snoring softly. What makes him so innocent. I shake him gently awake. His eyes slowly opened and I give him a kiss. First he looks at me puzzled and then recognized planning. "Do we have tonight ...?" He asked with a sleepy voice. "Yes, we kissed but more not." I say with a grin. He bends his head toward me and kissed me. Even I forget everything about Gregory. "We just had breakfast?" He asks. "Yes I am starving." I say. He walks down and I follow him. We come into a kitchen that is very 'tight' is arranged. In the middle is a sink as you always see in the series. I sit on it and look at Thomas. "Where are your parents?" I ask. "They are both somewhere else abroad for their work." "And your brother or sister, or do you don’t have one?" I ask curiously. "A brother who is 2 years older than me. Robert is probably with his girlfriend." He says. "What do you want to eat?" He asks. "Hum ... you" I say laughing. He turns to me and looks at me with a grin. He walks up to me and leans his head toward me but stops just before my lips. And immediately I think back on yesterday. Thomas sees the change to my face. "What are you thinking?" He asks. "Yesterday .. Gregory did the same. And kissed me, and I resisted. But he was too strong." I rattle on. The tears welling up again and I don’t hinder them. Thomas gives me a hug "Sorry, I did not want that memory generation." He says regretfully. "It's not your fault, you were not there you had no way of knowing." I look out the window and it scared me bad. "T-there." I say scared. I feel that I start to shake. "What?" Asks Thomas. "L-look out." I say stuttering. Thomas looks out and I see the terror on his face. And then changed his look of shock to anger. Thomas rushes out. "No!" I yell after him. I run after him and try to stop him. "He's not worth it." I tell him, but Thomas does not listen. He rushes to the other side of the street. "What are you doing here?" I hear Thomas almost screaming. "I'll just visit my girlfriend." Gregory says, grinning. He enjoys the anger of Thomas. "I. Am. Not. Your. Girlfriend." I yell at him. Thomas is more angry and walks towards him. They are now a few feet apart. Thomas Gregory gives a push. "Oh, we go hit?" Says Gregory.

There is a struggle. I'm terrified and don’t know what to do. I keep looking. I hear a bang and Thomas falls on the ground. Thomas lies motionless on the ground. And then I see Gregory, he just stands there with a frightened look on his face and a bloody knife in his hand. I scream and run to Thomas. I shake him back and forth "Thomas!" I yell at him. But he remains dead still. It keeps blood from the wound on his chest currents I try to stop it, with my hands, my shirt but it does not. I scream again. "Thomas! No! Wake up!" But it doesn’t work. Then suddenly an ambulance ride and behind a police car. "Here!" I scream. If the ambulance stops a woman from jumping. She runs to Thomas. I feel a hand on my shoulder and scream. "Relax, we'll help you." Says a low male voice. I turn around and there is a small man in a police uniform. "What happened?" He asks in a friendly tone. "M-my ex h-had a k-knife." I said tearfully. "And who's your ex?" Asks the man further. "G-Gregory Marshall." I say. "And where is he?" Asks the man again. And then suddenly it strikes me that Gregory does not state where he stood. "I-I do not know. As he stood there." And I point to the spot where he had stood. "You need to go with us to the office." Says the man. "No! I want to go with Thomas, to the hospital." I say. "I'm sorry to say but the boy did not survive."

I get a blur before my eyes, I walk away. The man calls after me but I just walk by.

No comments:

Post a Comment