1672012


5


If I exit the school I see Gregory on the other side of the street with his bicycle. I bike fast the other way even though I drive it around. But if I am repulsed he suddenly beside me cycling. "Why avoiding you me?" He asks. "Because you're bothering me." I say. I ride a street where I was not in courage. But Gregory saw it and followed me. "I saw you in the hall with Thomas though." He says. "I just bumped up against him." I put out irritated. I ride a street in back but Gregory still follow me. "Leave me alone." I say scared. I brake and turn but Gregory will hold me back. "Why have you not realize that I love you?" He says with a desperate voice. "Why are you so slutty that you're right back with another." He continues. "I'm not with another!" I scream. Gregory grabs me and I try to wrest but he is too strong. "Let me go!" I scream. "Only if you admit that you still love me." He says angrily. "No!" I scream. Gregory pushes his lips on mine, and I push him away. "How dare you push me away." He yells. Gregory lifts his hand, I close my eyes and wait for the blow. But I feel nothing and when I open my eyes, I see that Thomas Gregory's arms behind his body holds. "Let me go!" Cries Gregory. Thomas let Gregory loose. "Get outta here!" Said Thomas against Gregory. Gregory grabs his bike and ride away "Slut!" He yells at me. "Are you okay?" Asks Thomas worried. "Well no not really. Where did you suddenly come from? "I ask. "Uh, I live here." He says, pointing to the house behind us. "Do you otherwise come in?" He asks. "Yes please. Then I can just call my mom. "Thomas walks to the door of the main house, I did not know that his parents were so rich. "You want a something to drink or to eat?" He asks. "Something to drink, please." I say.
I sit on the bench and grab my mobile. I just want to call my mother when I get a text message from Gregory.

I'm sorry, I did not had to
beat you. But you
start your boyfriend calls
there, says just more that
you're a slut.
xxx IStillLoveYou

"That's not a text message from Gregory, isn’t it?" I hear Thomas say that just suddenly walked into the room with 2 glasses of drink. "Yes it is him." I said sadly. "May I?" He asks, pointing to my phone. I nod, and Thomas picked up my phone. I see his face that gets angrier. "You can read them all, if you want to." I say. After fifteen minutes, he read them all "He's crazy! You should report him, he is stalking you." He says. "No, I can’t." I say. "Why not?" He asks. "Because I still carry about him, and people think I am to mean to him." "You're not mean, he's the mean one. And if you don’t do anything it gets worse." Said Thomas worried. "I'm fine." I see a frown on Thomas's face. "Really" I say. "But I have to go soon because I have to go to my tennis lesson." I say after it. "Shall I go with you home, maybe he waits for you somewhere." "You don’t have to,  I'm fine." I say again. "I do care, I just don’t want you to get in danger." He says.

No comments:

Post a Comment