1472012


3


I open my Facebook and Gregory begins immediately on the chat to talk to me.

Gregory: why do not you respond to my text messages?

I do not react and just go away.

Gregory: Do you have another?

Gregory: is it the jerk Thomas?

Well I get angry, he does not just get angry at people who have nothing to do with this. I respond.

Esther: and now you must listen a minute, Thomas here has nothing to do with it, and I do not respond because I want you to stop! I don’t want to see you, I don’t want to hear more. I just want nothing to do with you!

And then I see that I have a message. I click on the icon and see that Gregory has responded on a photo. "I love you, why don’t you love me?” Stands beneath a picture of Gregory and me. I press the cross button to remove the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment