1272012

Stalked

2


"Gregory, I need to talk to you" I say over the phone. "Okay, where do you want to meet?" He says. "I'll come to you." I say. "Then I see you coming." He said and I hang up. I grab my bike and cycle as fast as I can to the house of Gregory.

I knock on the door and after a few seconds, the door is already open "Come in" says Gregory. I walk in and I hear Gregory's footsteps behind me. I stay in the living room and go straight to shore. "Gregory, I-I don’t want to go farther with you." I try to resolve possible to say. Gregory's eyes would meet my eyes but I deliberately look somewhere else. "Why?" He asks. “Cause I just see no future for us." I try to explain. "What can I do to change your mind?" "Nothing, I just don’t want it anymore." I say and walk outside grab my bike and ride back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment