1472012

4

I walk to the cafeteria table where I'm sitting with Caroline and Sophie. I sit down, but I see that something is wrong. "What’s wrong?" I ask worried. "'Well we think it is quite common to Gregory of how you do." Sophie says doubtfully. I look at them in astonishment. "Since when do you think Gregory suddenly so nice?" I ask. "Well, Gregory came to us this morning to ask if there was anything he could do to get you back, and it was so pathetic. He almost started to cry." says Caroline. "And the whole school have seen it." Says Sophie behind. And then it strikes me suddenly that I am viewed, not by a few people but -almost- everyone. I go mad from the cafeteria even though I have not eaten yet. But in the hall I bump into someone. "Sorry," I say quickly. And when I look who it is, I see that it is Thomas. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks when I feel tears coming. "Yes." And I walk away quickly with a shy glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment