1872012


7


"Hey mom" I yell into the quit house. I walk to the kitchen and go looking for something to eat. On the table stands a vase of flowers. There is a ticket on it. I look from who it is:

Esther,
I'm sorry.
Gregory
 
I throw the card in the trash and wants to bring flowers to the bin. "What are you going to do with it?" I hear my mother's voice suddenly behind me say. "Disposal" I will answer her question. "Why? They are so beautiful." She says. "I don’t want them, okay? but if you want to keep then you should put them somewhere where I don’t see them." I say bits. My mother knows nothing of the texts and cards of Gregory, she always found him very nice and she think it’s terrible that I have broken up with him. "Why are you so mean to him, he just want to make amends. Why not give him another chance?" My mother says. "No Mom. I just don’t want that." I say and I walk to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment