1122012

Stalked
Yesterday I forgot to post something, but I was writing a short story and I was a little busy. So I post my story in 10 days, every day a chapter and the last 4 chapters on one day. And here the first part:

1


I read the letters on the postcard 'I love you' everyone would love it, but I don’t because I know from who the card is. The letters rolling through my head. Gregory now has all week sent a card every day, while I have it made clear that I don’t want have contact with him. And then my phone vibrates in my pocket. I see that it’s a text message from Gregory
Hey Sweetheart,
you got my card?
I'm really sorry.
we will make it up
by now what to drink?
xxx I<3You Gregory
I put my phone away and not respond, maybe that it then automatically stops.

Love,
Me
PS. Sorry for the bad English


No comments:

Post a Comment