2622012

The week in Pictures
DIY: cross two pins as far apart as the size of a fruit box (between the bars of the box) into a wall, hang the box over and done :-)
 three great books that I recently got, just a shame that I had already twilight so I have now twice, but a nice gift idea ...
 a nice DIY book. yes it is actually for adults with children but would not say that I should not buy below a few DIY's I've done.
 a nameplate
 a keychain
 a (failed) paper box. He failed because the pattern from the book I could not accept that so I only freehand drawing, not a good idea :-$
 this should be a flower but I did not go to the ends together so now it's just become a fan
a notebook
 a bulletin board painting
 my second notebook
 nepbril broke my last one side of it so I made a necklace made ​​of :)
my little projects
 looking Scrubs
 the prosecution on the Hunger Games
my first ELLE!
 my blog
 my nails for weeks now so boring and empty so I started but once she paints
 and this is the result
The ELLE has pointed me at an upcoming trend, the '20s look is back! so I went a moodboard make of this trend, the results read to you later on in a post

What have you done this week?
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment