2322012



My top 5 books:
1. The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins) and the other 2 continue, I first read the other 2 yet but ordered today and am curious.
2. Style (Lauren Conrad) is a great book about clothes, makeup, etc., definitely recommended.
3. Sweet Little Lies (Lauren Conrad) the first part is LA Candy but I could not find that book when I saw this and the third part lie so I read only from the second part, yet easy to follow.
4. Gone (Michael Grant), an exciting book which I can empathize well, probably because the characters are about the same age as me.
5. the Twilight series (Stephenie Meyer) the best books ever written (now that I've read The Hunger Games I doubt), I am really a Twilight fan since I've read all the books and have seen almost all movies.

Love,
Me
sources: www.wehearit.com & my phone



No comments:

Post a Comment