2122012

From left to right:
1. Brides Maids, hilarious definitely recommended for a girlfriends night.
2. 27 Dresses, a movie every year at least 1 time on television, but he's always fun: D.
3. The Hunger Games, I have this afternoon the first book and I must see the film and the other two parts really read it because it's such an interesting story.
4. The Devil Wears Prada, a beautiful film about the editorial world of fun: D.
5. Home Alone, the best Christmas movie that has been made ​​(well) and even if you know what happens it's definitely a fun movie to watch. and you have him on DVD then it's always on television.
6. Breaking Dawn Part 1, I have not seen this but seems to me a very beautiful film, I'm a twilight fan because I've read all the books and the first three films seen :).

Love,
Me
sources: www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment