2522012

The week in words
I grab his hand, very firmly, put me ready for the cameras, and fear when I eventually have to let go. I read this sentence a few days ago, the last sentence of the Hunger Games. This sentence makes me yearn for more and more every time I open the end of the book think it feels like my heart every time a piece breaks off because I do not know if I will ever read the sequel.
it is a kind of game. always the same. even a bit monotonous after more than twenty years. but there are worse games to play. The last sentence of the last book (Mockingjay) of the Hunger Games series, four days later!

This refers to a real bookworm what I'm sure since I have this week off I've read six books: Winter War, the house of a Thousand Lanterns, Gone, Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay. I know that other people my age would have celebrated carnival, but I'm not a party animal, that does not mean that I have not celebrated but in moderation say. because I have yesterday Catching Fire exquisite and today Mockingjay, and since I yesterday around noon until the books have ingested, I find that very impressive to me (no I'm not arrogant, I'm happy to see my things that I like :))

And what is your favorite hobby?

Love,
Me
sources: www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment