17112012

What's In Your Bag?

Most people carry everyday a bag, but what is in it?Submitted by: matt-alistair.tumblr.com
submitted by: nakedshadows.tumblr.com
whysosirius:

Currently in my bag -
Wallet
Umbrella
Lolita
Carmex (my life)
Dermaquest on the go finishing powder
My phone
My iPod
Wand (just in case I come across a dark wizard)
elezabeef:

What’s in my bag: Rant by Chuck Palahniuk, laptop, tarot deck, Sharpie, penknife, black pen, pouch filled with (more) bullshit, wallet, iPod, hair clip, rabbit’s foot and my eyeball hair bobble. 
What’s in your bag?
monstration:

What’s in my bag.
allforair:

WHAT’S IN MY BAG- Sunday edition
I feel like posting another ‘what’s in my bag’ again. :) Pardon my ‘soupness’ Lol! Let me share some facts about what’s in my bag [and the bag itself]. This dainty scarlet bag was my ate Cha’s grad gift to me. I’m more of a Maybelline cosmetics user [‘cause it’s not too pricey, but good quality.]. Three most important items in my bag: cell phone, alcohol and mirror. The little Poppy Fields perfume was a gift from my good friend, Kams. :) Then I have two lippies: a lip balm and a lip colour. Lastly, a handy dandy notepad and a pen are essential when I take down notes, or when I have something in mind worth blogging. :) 
Good evenin’! 
What’s In My Bag by (43).ConaN on Flickr.
submitted by: baccuroth
bookhou day bag, headphones, hair tie, cleaning cloth, fountain pen, granola bar, ipod shuffle, keys, card case, echinacea, lip balms, pill case, eye drops, mirror, hand lotion, letter to a friend, work id, baggu, moleskine cahier, reading material, cardigan, iphone (used to take photo)
(via nazmivdw)
Kareen’s Journal: What’s inside the bag of a cebuana traveler? charger | SLR camera | ID | journal | make up kit | sunblock | whitening lotion | USB hub | flash drive | chocolate 

So what's in you bag?
Love,
Me
Source: Fuck Yeah What's In Your Bag (Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment