2382012

Power Songs
-For me-
 For when you have a down moment.
 

Someday, I'll be, living in a big old city,
And all you're ever gonna be is mean.
Someday, I'll be, big enough so you can't hit me,
And all you're ever gonna be is mean.
-Taylor Swift, Mean-
 

After all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end I wanna thank you
'Cause you made me that much stronger
-Christina Aguilera, Fighter-
 
You think you've got the best of me
Think you've had enough the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby, you don't know me, 'cause you're dead wrong
-Kelly Clarkson, Stronger-
 

After all of the darkness and sadness,
Still comes happiness,
If I surround myself with positive things,
I'll gain prosperity.
-Destiny’s Child, Survivor- 

What's your favorite music when you are feelin down?
Love,
Me
sources: www.youtube.com & www.lyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment