932012

Music Quotes
What makes you beautiful - one direction:
You don't know you're beautiful, But that's what makes you beautiful
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
I am beautiful no matter what they say
You Belong With me - Taylor Swift
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see, You belong with me

Someone like you - Adele
Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead

  I won't give up - Jason Mraz
I won't give up on us, Even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up

  Somebody that I used to knows - Gotye
I don't even need your love, But you treat me like a stranger, And that feels so rough

 Price Tag - Jessie J.  ft. B.O.B.
It's not about the money

The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Every step I'm taking, Every move I make feels , Lost with none direction, My fate is shaking, But I, I gotta keep tryin', Gotta keep my head held high
 I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
Darling I love you, I'll always, I'll always love you
 Young, Wild & Free - Snoop Dog & Wiz Khalifa ft. Bruno Mars
We're just having fun, We don't care who sees

Love,
Me
sources: www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment