2032012

Spring! 1#

It's spring again! well I know not really sure because it is officially spring on March 21nd, but since this year an extra day in February. So I think that from today really officially spring! so here is a spring-post.
Tumblr_lui9bmlzgl1r4g95ko1_500_large_large
Why spring is my favorite season:
Because finally after a long time to have had cold weather finally gets warmer. Most people love the summer, but I do not because it is often in the summer too hot (or too cold and rainy, like last year). I do not like the summer because I burn very quickly (I forget I also very often to lubricate) and I don't like lots of heat (weird huh?!). Spring is also the time that the short sleeves, skirts, dresses, shorts, etc. out of the closet can be achieved.

Spring trends:

Neon colors!
Jacket, Bag, Leggings, Shoes Jc

2042940_img_1407
Zara Leather Tote, H&M Floral Pants, Custom Made Statement Necklace, H&M Yellow Blazer, Nly Houndstooth Heels

Flowers
Zara Bag, Love Shirt, Hakei Shoes, Zara Pants

Toms


Pastel
Embis Black Pumps, Samoa Pastel Shirt With Black Peter Pan Collar, H&M Black Skirt, Dot Tights, Vintage Black Hair Bow, White Earrings
Deux Lux Hearts Clutch
Tomorrow more
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment