1122012

Review:LadyGagaFame

As you might know, last Friday it was my birthday. And for my birthday money (and a gift card from one of my best friends) I bought Fame by Lady Gaga! And no not because Lady Gaga is famous that I thought of oh cool, no I really bought it because it smells just Brilliant. And I got a bodylotion to (who is also black like the perfume).

The fragrance is very unique and it even make it more special, that it has special ingredients that have not often been used in perfumes and otherwise never in this combination. Like Belladonna, Tiger Orchidea, Apricot, Saffron, Honey, Incense.
The Fame collection consists of a perfume (of course), body lotion, shower gel, soap and a rollerball. The prices range from 15 euros to 30 euros for a product.
I think this perfume smells nice and if you like a sweet smell but some mysterious then this is definitely the scent for you. Fortunately, it did not smell that hits you get tired. Every time I had to spray it still smell as nice as the first time I smelled it. Fame Lady Gaga is definitely recommended!
 
Do you want Fame?
Love,
Me
Source: HausLaboratories

No comments:

Post a Comment